VARK Questionnaire Reflection

|

My results from the VARK questionnaire were 5, 4, 3 and 8 respectively.

The VARK questionnaire revealed that I prefer to see things demonstrated and then do it myself. I already knew this was the way I like to lean, but was surprised by how much more I lean towards the do it myself part.

I feel it is important to play to my strengths so a I will gain a greater understanding of subjects by paying attention to practical learning methods. Within the academic environment the practical learning will probably have take the form of increased revision while in the workplace I am learning by doing every day.

However as subjects are taught using all of these methods so it is also important to pay attention to my weaknesses. The Aural and Read/write methods are mostly employed in the classroom, so improvement of my note taking skills is a must.

0 comments:

Post a Comment